Miracle Pill

Miracle - Miracle Pill

Hi friends. Yesterday, I found out about Miracle - Miracle Pill. Which may be very helpful if you ask me and also you. Miracle Pill

I know you have seen those pharmaceutical adds on Tv, I would like to tell you about one I call my Miracle Pill.

What I said. It is not the actual final outcome that the actual about Miracle. You check this out article for info on that need to know is Miracle.

Miracle

A few years ago I began to observation a slow down in my reasoning processing. One of my hobbies is caving and designing software to map the caves that I explore. Programming is a challenge for me, working out all the details of creating as much cave detail from as miniature data as possible. I had to put the programming aside because I could not work out the problems.

I also noticed a miniature question of short term memory, but notion nothing of it. I have all the time had trouble remembering names and we all forget where we put things. But the programming question bothered me as I had all the time been able to outline it out in the past.

I decided to ask my doctor about it. My mom had Alzheimer's so the possibility was there. The doctor told me that there was an easy test that I could take and he would send the nurse right in. The test was verbal and only took a few minutes. I knew that I had failed the test even before the doctor returned.

The good news was that at this early stage I could take Aricept and it would help. He told me that ultimately the effects of the drug would no longer help, but by that time hopefully there would other drugs available. He warned me of the some of the side effects, most noted that it caused a someone to dream. I have been taking the pill for over two years now and have amazing dreams practically every night!

I try to rehearsal my mind by playing Sudoku, writing and music. I even rented a Violin for three months to see if I could play some straightforward tunes and I also have a Trumpet that I blow until my lip gives out. I think that I will purchase a cheap Violin and keep it up.

After about a year of taking Aricept, I went back to my programming challenge and was able to work out most of the problems that were bothering me. I now feel good about the software and plan to make more improvements. I have also thorough a part time job that also keeps me busy.

The dreams are beginning to slow down some now, I used to wake up not knowing if they were real and sometimes I would even have a dream within a dream, last night I had a western with a big shoot out with the good guy winning and after recovering from his wounds even serving pancakes for breakfast!

I have heard the saying that if you don't use it you loose it, and I believe that there is a lot of truth there. The years ahead will no doubt be a challenge, but I have been blessed in so many ways and one of the blessing I have is to be living in a time when so many breakthroughs are taking place.

I would like to thank the pharmaceutical associates for all the miracle pills they develop.

5 million Americans have Alzheimer's. 360,000 new cases will be diagnosed this year.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Miracle. Where you'll be able to offer use in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Miracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More