Composting Grass

Miracle Grow Fertilizer - Composting Grass

Good evening. Today, I discovered Miracle Grow Fertilizer - Composting Grass. Which could be very helpful to me so you. Composting Grass

The grass is greener now but I still remember a time when it was more brown than green. I used turf builder like a good home owner at the starting and end of every season and my lawn usually stayed green straight through the month of June, but when the heat wave in July began the life of my green lawn came to an end. Oh I would turn on the sprinkler from time to time, but the thirst of my lawn was never quenched. After a few hours of watering the lawn would stay moist for the rest of the day, but on the following morning it would be as dry as a dog's bone. It was a losing battle. I tried miracle grow and turf builder and lime and a host of other products, the list of which would be too long to mention, but nothing worked so I put the rake back in the carport and went inside my air conditioned house to read mother Earth Magazine caught my eye. On the front cover there was a photograph of a man standing on a very green lawn. His hands were outstretched and filled with a dark powder and the title of the description was "Grass on Grass".

What I said. It is not the final outcome that the true about Miracle Grow Fertilizer. You see this article for information about that need to know is Miracle Grow Fertilizer.

Miracle Grow Fertilizer

They say the grass is all the time greener on the other side of the street and I figured this would just be other stupid description about an overpriced fertilizer or about using more water than I could afford to use. I stared at the cover of the magazine for a while until I noticed the man's smile so I opened the magazine to page 36 and began to read. There on the top of page 36 was a list of all the fertilizers and weed killers that I had been using for years. It was not a pretty sight. There was mention of blighting and burning and water table poisoning and not too many kind words about Turf Builder. There was a blocked tube about watering and how soils with high humus article required less watering.

"Oh fine" I notion now I'll have to add hummus to my dying lawn. This description had made me very upset but I could not put it down. It meandered on until the last paragraph where a end was reached that the best fertilizer for grass was grass. At that Point I decided the author had lost his mind since everybody knows that professionals take the grass clippings with them. Grass on grass is a no no. If you've ever seen cut hay lying in a freshly cut field you know what I mean. But I soon realized M.E.N. Was not talking about grass on grass. Men was talking about composted grass on grass along with a host of other decayed, recycled ingredients.

Handling compost may sounded unsanitary, but I was desperate so I decided to give it a try. Now I am a composting fanatic. I recycle all my kitchen scraps and my spent kitty litter. The grass clippings and leaves and all the weeds that grow along the side of the carport make it into the pile. I have even offered to pick up my neighbors leaves and garden debris for no charge. I spend 5 minutes once a week turning over the pile over that often gets quite. Every spring I have a large pipe of compost to spread on my grass with plenty left over for the garden. I no longer use fossil fuel fertilizer and now I only need to water the lawn once a week to keep it green. Neighbors say my grass is greener and they are right. It's just a matter of putting composted grass on grass and sinking your hands into the earth from time to time.

I hope you get new knowledge about Miracle Grow Fertilizer. Where you possibly can offer use within your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is passed about Miracle Grow Fertilizer. Read more.. Composting Grass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More