Are We the Anti-Christ We Most Fear?

Miracle - Are We the Anti-Christ We Most Fear?

Hello everybody. Now, I found out about Miracle - Are We the Anti-Christ We Most Fear?. Which may be very helpful in my experience and also you. Are We the Anti-Christ We Most Fear?

"Mommy, Mommy! Come and see!"

What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the real about Miracle. You read this article for information on an individual need to know is Miracle.

Miracle

She had her hands full with an exuberant eight year old.

"Look!" I screamed, as I pointed up to the sky.

"What, Honey?" she asked.

"Can't you see the length between the stars?" I asked. "Look!"

I was frustrated. I could tell by the look on her face that she couldn't. I had been stargazing again, something I did ordinarily with my blanket on the back steps of our house. But this single night, something had changed for me. In one nanosecond, my foresight had shifted and I had my first espy of infinity with no limitations. Mom shook her head, turned, and walked back into the house.

I had done a back flip out of her arms when I was a baby and landed on a silver box. The box was severely dented, but the doctor said that I was fine. Maybe that bump on the head was a blessing and possibly that is why I saw things a petite differently as a child. And I always felt temporary.

I always had a fascination with the moon, the stars, and the sky and I seemed to know things that no kid my age had firm knowing. I was fascinated by the paranormal and was reading Psycho-Cybernetics at sixteen.

Mom and I had walked straight through the doors of many a church, chapel, and tabernacle as I was growing up. She was looking for something to give her peace of mind, I'm sure, but I somehow knew that it wasn't in any of those buildings, or in the pages of a book. No priest, bishop, or pope would be able to turn my mind.

"Our brains are limited," I would tell her. She looked at me as if I were man else's child. "We can't understand something infinite, so how can we understand God?"

As a child, I would turn over with Mormon ministers (and win.) And I would squirm in the pews of the Catholic church as I looked at Jesus hanging on the cross.

I was confused as I watched the parishioners sitting quietly in their piety and then running each other over as they tried to leave the parking lot. I wondered why nuns were so mean and why all was a sin. It isn't easy for any kid, let alone one who fell on her head.

But over the years, it didn't get any easier for me. I met Christians who cheated on their spouses and chastised me for reading my horoscope. I watched the news and wondered why people were killing each other in the name of religion. It didn't make sense to a kid and it doesn't make sense to me now. How could that warrant man a place in heaven? There is no "them." There is only "us."

Something was wrong and incongruent. Wasn't the Bible written by humans? How could they in fact know what or who God was? They were limited. I knew this because I had heard that all of us (Moses included) only use a tiny portion of our brains.

Then I started reading about Jesus. Wow. This was man I could relate to. And I must have been reading a separate bible because I was in fact excited. He could do anything. He performed miracles! And he told us that we could too! So why would anything want to keep him hanging on a cross in a church? I wanted to take him down and play with him.

"Greater things than these shall ye do," he said. And I would always remember those words. I much favorite that line of mental rather than feeling like a sinner when I did just about anything that kids do.

Years later, when I was working at a cosmetic counter at Macy's and we were expecting our "gifts with purchase" and my employer was having a meltdown because they hadn't arrived, I belief of what Jesus had said.

"They are here," I said confidently, remembering the loaves and the fishes parable.

"No, they are Not here!" she wailed. "We checked the stock room and the storehouse and they are Not here!"

Anxious customers were swarming the counter and I just smiled. "They are here," I repeated. I could see them in my mind.

She glared at me, but as she turned around, one of the storehouse guys walked in with the costly cargo of boxes stacked up in his arms. There they were.

"But...." She stuttered, dumfounded. "How did you know?"

"Loaves and fishes," I said, as I started to unpack the gifts, still grinning. She didn't get it. It's manifestation in the simplest sense and we could have learned this stuff two thousand years ago.

Why are we so surprised when there is a miraculous healing? We should be shocked when we get ill. Jesus healed the sick and he did it often. We were distinctly told that we were made in "His image." Duh. God's image. It isn't rocket science, people.

It's kindergarten, Golden rule, treat others the way we want to be treated stuff. Uncomplicated and childsplay. In fact, we are told to become like petite children. Do you know why babies cry when they arrive here? Because all of their needs were met in the womb. They didn't have to talk or scream. Their host (ess) was divinely telepathic.

Separation from the host is painful. Think about it. And our pain is in fact about that as adults: disunion from the host. Not just our mothers, but where we came from before we entered her body and became the nucleus of our own petite universe. And now we (humanity) appears to have a deadly auto-immune disorder and is turning on itself, destroying costly parts of itself like vicious petite Pac-men.

I loved the Book of Revelations and the stories of the anti-Christ when I was little. It frightened most people, but it was my beloved book of all. And now, with 2012 fast approaching, ancient prophecies and Hollywood movies feeding the apocalyptic flame, I think I know why it was. It was the final curtain and this bright, shining soul named Jesus who came to earth to teach us the very basics of life, help us perform miracles, show us how to understand infinity and transcend death two thousand years ago was giving us all of the clues and answers that we need to get straight through it all.

It is so simple. Why do we need to complicate things? Why do we need to limit and confuse the things we don't understand? Now is the time to put these teachings into action. We are slow learners, but there is still time.

A examine came to mind recently. I'm not sure why, but I was able to sass it very quickly. It was this. Would you give up your life if it meant that the rest of the world would live? My sass was yes. It was the part of compassion that I had learned from mankind's fabulous teacher. I never even realized that it was living deep inside my heart. Maybe my soul is finally outgrowing my skin.

We stuffed Jesus, the man who taught us all we need to know, between the pages of a book, hanging him up on a cross instead of playing with him and studying from him. Every time we kill in the name of God, hurt one another, scare the hell out of our children by calling them sinners and development them squirm in their pews and wet their beds with nightmares about complicated sixes, discriminate against each other, shut down our natural state of compassion and unity, exclude instead of include, refuse to believe in miracles and heal ourselves, and comprehend that we are infinite beings, we should wonder....

Are We the anti-Christ we most fear?

I hope you have new knowledge about Miracle. Where you may offer easy use in your life. And most significantly, your reaction is passed about Miracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More